– The application of the Temic card has the function of decentralizing access to enhance security, reliability and convenience.
– Mortise: Use ANSI –S or 3 # mortise
– Requirements: Thickness of door trays: [gt] = 36mm (ANSI); [gt] = 28mm (EURO) Door width: [gt] = 110mm (ANSI); [gt] = 95mm (EURO)
– Material: stainless steel 304
– Warranty 12 months
– Opening time: the lock will be locked automatically 7 seconds after unlocking
– Alarm with a long beep warning when someone illegally entered or the door has not been closed completely
– Signaling by light signals when scanning cards
– Power supply: 4 standard AA batteries.
– Card processing speed ~ 1s
– Battery life: Approximately 18 months in normal state, depending on usage and climatic conditions.
– Warning when battery is low: When the source voltage is less than 4.5V, there will be warning when unlocked. The lock can still be unlocked about 100 times before the battery has been replaced.
– Signal with sound or flash signal when battery is low
– Lock running with extremely low static electricity consumption: 12uA
– Power consumption: 200mA
– Emergency unlock: In case of emergency can be unlocked by Master card or backup mechanical key. Special mechanical lock hidden in the lock is very safe for users